Call for participants for TC “Facilitation Skills”admin
The Activity is an eight-working day Training Course for 32 youth workers from the partner organisations in Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine.
The training course will take place between 18th and 27th of November 2018, 18th being the arrival day, while the 27th – the departure day.
Global community is facing great challenges that cannot be combatted without supranational collaboration. Global threats and problems like climate change, financial crises and terrorism, all have immense impact at national level and call for international agreements and legislative actions to be effectively addressed.
The training “Facilitation Skills” gives youth workers skills, techniques and tools to disseminate, especially among youth, their knowledge upon the need for solidarity, common approach and togetherness in building inclusive and equitable societies. The activity will entail workshops, observation and interactive discussions. The training activities are designed for participants to be actively involved, share experiences and reflect upon their learning.
The followings are the learning objectives of the training:
- To give the participants skills, techniques and tools to facilitate discussions upon complex issues requiring collective responses.
- To give the participants the opportunity to develop their own non-formal sessions to promote the need for supranational and intergovernmental organisations to respond to global challenges.
- To promote European cooperation in the field of youth work, specifically, solidarity and participation.
- To provide an opportunity for youth leaders to meet peers from different cultural backgrounds and exchange experience.
The training will be conducted in English and translation will not be provided. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
Participation in the training course is free of charge
In order to participate, the candidates should be above 18 years old and must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be active youth workers from within the partner organisations;
- Have a good command of English;
- Be able to attend the entire event;
- Have potential and be motivated to disseminate the results of the activity;
- Agree on the Participant Declaration: http://intercollege.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Participants-declaration.pdf
Application and selection procedure:
The application deadline is ASAP. The relevant applicants will be contacted by the organizers.
Within 5 days after the selection results are announced, participants must prove that they have purchased their tickets with a copy of the invoice and a copy of the e-ticket.
The travel budget per participant for this project is as follows:
|Denmark||100||– 499 km||180 €|
|Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Moldova||500||– 1999 km||275 €|
|Azerbaijan, Cyprus||3000 – 3999 km||530 €|
*calculated with the distance calculator of the European Commission.
Participants will be reimbursed for their travel expenses up to the amount available for their country and no more than the real costs. The travel budget cannot be increased if the participant travel on a bigger distance band than above.
The amounts have been calculated using the distance calculator of the European Commission from the location of each sending organization to the venue.
Should the travel expenses exceed the contribution available, participants shall cover the extra costs from own resources.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
The reimbursement of travel expenses will be done after the activity. To get reimbursed, participants will send by post their travel documentation in original. The reimbursements will be made by bank transfers within 45 days after the organizer have received the original documentation by post.
Additionally, the reimbursement will be performed only if the following conditions are met:
- Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
- Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a prove of dissemination activities.
The participants must possess a travel insurance covering them for the whole duration of the activity.
Each participant shall read carefully and agree on the Participant Declaration found with the application form. Accepting the Participant Declaration is a requirement of participation.
Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact Ana Vieru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 45 34 30 40.